Through the WebCam

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Look At My Balls!

So last weeks assignment was to make a light and heavy ball come to a stop. Click here to ch-ch-check it out.

I am really enjoying this Animation Mentor thing. It is great to be doing so much animation every week. Plus I am learning, unlike my previous "gorilla" style of animation where I would just throw my feces everywhere and hope that it looked good at the end. I admit that I learned a lot from experimenting on my own, but you can only go so far with that action before you run out of ideas.

I would also like to announce that I am on chapter 7 of the 6th Harry Pooper book. Freak yeah brother mothers! If Harry doesn't throw down Hermione, Cho, or somebody in this book I am going to get into a scrape. F the kids, I want some action in this book. So far it is beating down the 4th book which was my favorite. I thought the 5th book sucked a little, but I still read it like a rabid donkey on speed anyway.

Rockess!

6 Comments:

  • wow. The purple ball seems heavy. I liked how the little yellow one bounced to a stop and the purple one slowed down to a stop. That's very complicated. Good thing you have the physics under you8r belt to understand this complicated ball rolling action.

    By Blogger Gail, At 7:10 AM  

  • Thanks CTG! Rock it!

    By Blogger Derek, At 7:52 AM  

  • Is this like a hardcore physics problem?? Like can you change the masses of the balls or how elastic or inelastic the collision is. Very cool. Glad to hear you kids up there are doing great.
    -Jesper

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:46 PM  

  • Jesper - this seemed like a physics exercise to me. Derek majored in this (I think??)...

    By Blogger Gail, At 6:44 AM  

  • Hey Jesper!

    I hardly used the left side of my brain at all on this assignment. No math required.

    Rock!

    By Blogger Derek, At 6:47 AM  

  • Hey C to the T to the G!

    I did major in Physics and Math. Blah! Bouncing a ball is an old Disney exercise...I think.

    Rock!

    By Blogger Derek, At 6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home