Through the WebCam

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

First Q&A

I just finished up my first ever Q&A with my mentor Stephen Gregory from Pixar. He is a really cool guy and he has a lot of animation experience. We were able to ask him questions about how he landed at Pixar and what kind of stuff should we expect this term. It was good times.

Man! It was weird talking to someone over a WebCam. I kept wanting to look at my monitor instead of looking into the camera. Maybe I should put a cutout of The Good Doctor's face on my WebCam and pretend like I am talking to her. Do you think my mentor would be weirded out if I gave my camera the tongue? Maybe I should leave Dr. Pistachio out of it.

I can't wait to start animating.

Rock the Casbah!

2 Comments:

  • I don't think you tongue me every time you look at me but I could be wrong - I'm pretty spacey.

    Love,

    The Wife

    By Blogger J-Funk, At 6:28 AM  

  • We went to House-a-rama last weekend (open houses where the homes are going for $1-2 million), and we saw one of those dual purpose bathroom mirrors that can turn into either a TV or a mirror at the touch of a button. I'm not too swift when it comes to techie stuff, but it seems the same principle could be applied to a computer monitor...? i.e. placing a camera behind the screen.

    You can try tounging your web cam, but I'm guessing you will find it to be cold and unresponsive compared to you-know-who. no reciprocation.

    By Blogger Gail, At 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home