Through the WebCam

Saturday, July 08, 2006

The Masters

Oh mang!

I just found out who my mentor will be for the final 2 classes at Animation Mentor. I won't mention his name, but he works at a little place in Emeryville, CA, which just released a movie about...Automobiles(Said with a Long Duck Dong acccent). That's right! This is the third Pixar mentor that I have had out of five possible mentor choices. Rock!

Over at Cartoon Brew they had a link to a site with a lot of Ken Harris' work posted on it. If you don't know who Ken Harris is then you definitely need to check out this site. I am sure you will recognize the character he is drawing in the picture on the front page :)

Now! Prepare your minds to be penetrated by total and complete rockdom...There is going to be a Tenacious D movie. Whoa! Go to this site right now and prepare for the rock!

Oh by the way, Rock!

4 Comments:

  • Just checked out the clips you provide of your masterpiece. It rocks!

    Can you tell me what 'mang' means? I'm from another generation.

    We will be moving to Chesterfield soon, only a few miles from the home of the Arctic Monkeys! Haven't heard them yet, but we're looking forward to it.

    -Dr. Pistachio's uncle

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:37 PM  

  • Hey Uncle! I emailed you a thanks for the totally cute card but not sure if I still have the right email. You're moving eh? So are we! And everyone else I know! Good luck with all that.

    'Mang' means "man" (like "hey mang (man), what's up?)

    By Blogger J-Funk, At 7:05 AM  

  • Hey ____! (I won't reveal your name)

    You are moving to Chesterfield! I checked it out on Wikipedia and it sounds nice. Do they have different accents there?

    Dr. P and I use "mang" instead of "man". We think it spices it up a little bit.

    Rock!

    By Blogger Derek, At 7:06 AM  

  • Congrats on pulling a super cool mentor.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home