Through the WebCam

Sunday, February 05, 2006

A Diamond is Forever...Or At Least 250 Frames

Hey people who visit my blog!...Or psychics who have some freaky RSS feed straight to their brains!

I wanted to hop on the blog machine and post an animation that I have been working on. Click here to check it out old school style. I am still polishing it up. I need to fix the timing and add some secondary action. Comments and critiques are welcomed. I need to know if all of my acting choices are reading clearly. Rock!

The Good Doctor and I are going to go see Swan Lake. I don't know what it is, but I just love that crazy ballet. I think it is probably my sister's influence. She loved dance and she always dressed up our dog like a jazz/tap dancer. Freaky deaky! It might also be that ballet is very "artsy fartsy" and I just love the arts and farts.

I haven't been listening to a lot of music lately. I have been animating like a crazy man and I don't listen to music while I animate. It messes with my timing and concentration. Blah! Doctor Gonzo did download some sweet Audioslave songs and I did listen to Out of Exile a couple times. I love that song. Whenever that song comes on I have to immediately play air guitar. I am listening to The Dandy Warhols as I write this blog. I think I may switch it over to Hard-Fi. Cash Macine is the shiznack! I feel like I am in a Guy Ritchie movie everytime I listen to it.

Fistful of rock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home