Through the WebCam

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

What is that Filth?

So people have been asking me about the picture of Yoda and the nutcracker on my previous post. That picture was taken during the holidays at my sister's house. Her studly hubby is a super Star Wars guru and was granted a Santa Yoda by the great Jedi Masters of Hallmark...or Target...or something like that. I thought it was pretty cool that the two religions, Jedi and Christians, could come together for the holidays and be civil to each other. It kind of makes me teary eyed and really hopeful for the future of the republic.

My special lady friend bought me a Napoleon Dynamite toy for my birthday. You can see a picture of it on her blog. Check it out here...Dang!

So Animation Mentor has started and I found out who my new mentor is. I won't reveal his name, but I will tell you that he worked on a little independant film about a gigantic gorilla and a tiny lady who meet, fall in love, and make medium size ape babies. Freaky deaky! Then the gigantic gorilla climbs up a tall building, because the lady said there was some Chipotle up there, and he falls off because of his intense gigantic gorilla hunger. Whoa!

Mang! I can't stop listening to the Ramones song "Main Man". It just rocks so hard that it turns me into a jello shooting octupus man every time I listen to it. Also, my little bros from Illinois turned me onto the Gorillaz. I just love that "Feel Good, Inc" song. Speaking of my little bros, they started listening to Primus. That is my freakin' favoritise band ever. I could give you a list of my favorite Primus songs, but there isn't enough memory or hard drive space to hold that mammoth collection of 1's and 0's.

Well, I have to get back to sketching out my animation,


Rock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home