Through the WebCam

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Seattle Blues Celebrities

I just got home from blues jam at Connor Byrne. It's a small bar in Ballard, which has a monthly jam. I have only been twice so far, but every time I play with some local blues musicians that are pretty well known. Tonight I played with Daddy Treetops. Here is a video of him:



Last time I went to blues jam I played with the Blue Healers. Here is a video of them:



If you want have a good time and hear some awesome blues music, then come on out to Connor Byrne and rock out with me.

Rock!

1 Comments:

  • I think it is wonderful that you have found a venue to play in. It is a gift I hope you always have time to enjoy.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home